- Participants must study the listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Runners should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee and submitted information are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An Acknowledgement Email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the application. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra entry fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or race. Also, the submitted information will not be returned.
- Applicant should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted based on the year of birth. For example, for someone born in Sept 2008, age is 12 and age group category should be 2008).
- On-site or late enrollment is not accepted.
- Race pack pick-up notice will be sent to participants 2 weeks before the event day. Participants should show the email copy (hard or soft copy) to pick up the race pack with bib number and timing chip. Tee size availability is provided on a first come first serve basis subject to stock condition during race pack distribution.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted at any time from 12:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the Red Rainstorm Warning, Thunderstorm Warning and Typhoon Signal No.3 is hoisted at any time from 6:00 am on the race day, the race will be continued.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refunded.
- Should the above Inclement Weather Warnings be hoisted, the race will be cancelled without fallback date. All entry fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the race day weather by browsing the Hong Kong Observatory website, mobile app or calling 1878200.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the loss or damage of the baggage stored.
- To respond environmental protection, participants are required to bring their own water bottles and there is a water dispenser on site.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.